If you are looking for a reasonably affordable...
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Boardroom Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 65 097 955 069) (“We/Us”).
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these conditions carefully. By using www.boardroomsolutions.com.au (“the Website”) (including to buy goods from Us or engaging Us to provide services) you:
(a) agree to be bound by the Website’s terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”); and
(b) acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT
1. If you use the Website to buy goods or services from Us, you agree to:
(a) maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password;
(b) keep your user name and password safe; and
(c) prevent unauthorised access to your account.
2. You must inform Us immediately if you have reason to believe that your user name or password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
3. You agree to release and indemnify Us in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password
3. ORDERING, PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. All orders placed through the Website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Us.
2. Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change by Us without notice.
3. Prices for goods and services in an order are fixed once your order has been confirmed and accepted. Subsequent price changes, either up or down, will not be applied retroactively to accepted orders.
4. For each online order you must pay:
(a) the applicable price for the relevant goods and services confirmed by Us;
(b) delivery and handling fees specified on the Website at that time of purchasing the goods and services.
5. The appropriate shipping location is to be selected for delivery of the goods and services, failure to do so may incur further charges.
(i) you can arrange to pickup the goods free of charge from our office, however some large items may still incur a delivery charge;
(ii) local delivery inside the Brisbane Metro area includes all standard suburbs within Brisbane and will incur a $44.00 delivery fee inclusive of GST;
(iii) delivery to the Outer Brisbane Metro will incur a $110.00 delivery fee inclusive of GST and includes standard areas within South East Queensland such as Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba;
(iV) any other areas outside of South East Queensland will require you to confirm the delivery address so that external shipping arrangements can be arranged at an additional cost to you and separate to your order.
6. All purchases must be by way of PayPal or direct deposit. We are unable to accept cash on delivery (COD) charges.
7. We will not despatch the goods or supply the services until payment is cleared.
8. We reserve the right to terminate your account or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
4. DELIVERY, RISK AND TITLE
1. We will endeavour to deliver the goods ordered to your nominated delivery address in Australia and/or provide the services ordered within the time period specified at the time of placing your order; however, We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay.
2. Property and risk in the goods transfers to you upon delivery of the goods to your nominated delivery address.
3. We or our agent will deliver the goods and services you have ordered to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to availability. Where goods or services turn out to be unavailable, we will inform you of this by email.
4. The person who receives the goods at the nominated delivery address or receives the services will be presumed by Us to be authorised to receive them.
5. If your goods or services include items in respect of which the law prescribes the minimum age of purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law) to make the purchase. You must also ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery. We may refuse to deliver the goods or services if the person receiving them is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age.
6. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of the appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, we may charge you additional delivery fees.
7. We reserve the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
5. PHOTOS AND INFORMATION ABOUT GOODS
1. We aim to provide accurate descriptions of the goods or services sold on the Website. While we aim to include up to date pictures of all of the goods on the Website, at times however, the picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods.
2. We recommend that you read the labels on the goods carefully before using the goods.
6. RETURN OF GOODS
Faulty, damaged or DOA goods
1. We will use our best endeavours to repair or replace any faulty goods, goods damaged prior to delivery or any goods which are DOA (dead on arrival).
2. Faulty goods, goods damaged prior to delivery or goods which are DOA will be repaired or replaced (at our discretion) or, where repair or replacement is not possible (in our opinion), a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged, faulty or DOA goods.
3. All damaged, faulty and DOA goods must be returned to us at 23 Walpole Street, McDowall, Qld 4053 within 14 days of the delivery date, accompanied by written notice with sufficient detail of the claimed damage or fault to enable Us to determine whether to repair or replace the goods.
Return of non-faulty goods
4. We will not accept goods for return if you have changed your mind or because the person for whom you purchased the goods does not want them.
5. We will not accept goods for return if you have misread or misunderstood the product description provided by Us. It is your responsibility to make sufficient inquiries required regarding the capability of the goods to ensure that the goods fit the purpose for which you require them.
7. RESUPPLY OF SERVICES
1. We will render services with due skill and care and any materials supplied in connection with the services will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which We supply them.
2. If We render services that do not meet this standard, then We will resupply the services or, where resupply is not possible (in our opinion), We will provide a full refund for the value of the services.
3. If you are not satisfied with the services, then within 14 days of Us rendering the services you must contact Us and provide Us with sufficient detail of the claimed fault to enable Us to determine whether to resupply the services or provide a full refund for the value of the services.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties expressed by law are excluded and our liability, in negligence or otherwise, is limited (at our option) to:
(a) in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of repurchasing equivalent goods;
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
(b) in the case of services:
(i) the supply of the service again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
2. We are not liable for any direct or consequential loss. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability on our part where or to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation.
1. Copyright in the Website is the property of Us. Material on the Website also comprises copyright material, trade marks and registered trade marks which are the property of Us and third parties.
2. This property may only be used for the purpose of browsing the Website and acquiring goods from the Website.
11. SPECIFIC WARNINGS
1. You must ensure that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
2. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer codes or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which arises in connection with your use of the Website.
12. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each order is governed by the Terms and Conditions in force at the time you use the Website.
2. Without prior warning, We may add to, delete or amend the terms and conditions which govern the sale. It is your responsibility to read and understand the Terms and Conditions that are in place each time you place an order through the Website.
13. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND TERMS
1. All purchases of goods or services and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia. You agree that any contract entered into with Us is entered into in Queensland and you submit to the jurisdiction of the Queensland courts.
2. These Terms and Conditions contain all the provisions of the agreement between you and Us.