Our premium Voice over Music Stereo Mixer has been updated with an
outboard DC power pack and now incorporates a new SPL Music Cut-out
Circuit that works in conjunction with our Fitness Audio Trigger.
Other features of the 2+2DC Mixer are an auto-selecting input socket with an
iJax hook-up cable supplied for use with instructor’s MP3 Players – they just
walk up, plug in and play. There’s also a Music Mute Relay for evacuation
control which is often required by public institutions – in the case of a fire in
the centre the alarm will mute the music to the sound system but leave the
instructor’s mic at full volume to control an orderly evacuation. An extremely
useful feature in the event!
An exclusive feature of the Aeromix 2+2DC is the Master Volume Control
located on the back panel. So now your technician can “set & forget” the
volume when they hook it up so in theory your system will only go as loud as
the Master Volume Control lets it!
Also along with those OH&S features you can still mix 2 Voices over 2 or 3
choices of Music.
• 2 Mic inputs – TRS
• 3 Music inputs – (2 pair) RCA on rear, (1) 1/4” TRS in front
• 2 pair TRS outputs (1 pair) 1 Volt, (1 pair) 1.5 Volt with mono option
• Master Volume on rear panel – recessed
• Link for Trigger SPL Listening device for Audio Slap activation
– 15 db music ducking
• EVAC Link – where required by code
• Rack mountable – 1 Rack Space
• iJax Connection Cable included
• 24V power supply for the quietest fitness mixer on the market!
• Heavy duty raised & hooded D-shafts knobs and pots for rust prevention.