ES1002 comes with 1 subwoofer and 1 column top, both powered by a class D DIGIPRO G3 amplifier delivering 1800 W peak.
The top satellite is equipped with 8×4” mid-woofers, whose alignment allows an asymmetrical vertical coverage, avoiding any useless dispersion of the sound above the audience. Moreover, each mid-range woofer is provided with a newly designed phase-plug able to widen the horizontal coverage while guaranteeing a perfect intelligibility of the vocal range from every listening position.
The sub encompasses 2X12” woofers in bass-reflex configuration, the amp module and the control panel, whose inclined design improves usability. I/O section allows to connect up to 2 INPUTS (XLR mono and RCA stereo with independent volume controls) and provides a balanced link out to feed a second system or a stage monitor.
A rotary with 8 preset EQ helps users to perfectly tune the system, adapting it to different environments and uses (playback, live music, speech etc.).
The enclosures of both top and sub are made of plywood, coated with a durable scratch-resistant finish, which makes ES1002 truly road-ready.
- BI-AMPED 1800 W ACTIVE PA SYSTEM
- IMPROVED POWER/SIZE RATIO
- EXTRA-PRECISE COVERAGE DISPERSION (HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL)
- NEW PHASE-PLUG DESIGN FOR PERFECT INTELLIGIBILITY
- ENHANCED USABILITY FOR CONTROL PANEL
- 8 EQ PRESETS
- Includes 35mm telescopic pole, speaker cables and transport covers for sub and top.
- Speaker Type: BI-Amped Mono Column System
- Frequency Response [-3dB]: 43-20.000 Hz
- Usable Bandwidth [-10 dB]: 56 – 18.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130.7 dB
- MF – HF: 8x 4″
- Type MF – HF: Neodymium
- LF: 2x 12″
- Directivity (HxV): 97×40°
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp Peak: 1800 W
- Controller: DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: Flat – Bass boost – Bass reduction – Playback – Speech – Long throw – HPF 80 Hz – HPF 120 Hz
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: DSP rotary encoder, volume controls, MIC/LINE Switch
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 160 Hz
- Mains Connections: VDE
- Signal Input: 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input – Mic/Line, 1x RCA stereo input
- Signal Out: 1x XLR balanced output with aux volume + 1x speakon to top
- Housing (Subwoofer): Black Painted Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Multiplex Plywood
- Handles: 3 (1 on top + 1 each side on sub)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm (M20 threaded hole)
- Width (Top): 110 mm (4.33 in)
- Height (Top): 905 mm (35.63 in)
- Depth (Top): 160 mm (6.3 in)
- Width (Subwoofer): 360 mm (14.17 in)
- Height (Subwoofer): 680 mm (26.77 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer): 545 mm (21.46 in)
- Weight (Top): 5.8 Kg – 12.79 lbs
- Weight (Subwoofer): 29.3 Kg – 64.59 lbs
Note: The data are not binding; dBTechnologies reserves the right to modify the data at any time and without previous notice.