The Little Brother to the Industry Standard for Fitness. We took the best sounding,
easiest to use mixer on the market, the Aeromix 2+2 Stereo Mixer and built a
smaller version. The Aeromix Mini Mixer has a limited number of knobs yet
enables instructors to adjust the tone of the microphone separate from the
music. There is a front panel jack for a quick connection of smartphones &
MP3 players. We supply our exclusive iJax cable with every mixer. You can
order extra cables on line. The Aeromix Mini Mixer knows when you plug a
new music source into the front jack and switches Music 1 to the front input.
This eliminates the possibility of eager instructors digging in the back of the
sound system to connect an auxiliary input cable. At the initial set-up, the
Master volume control on the rear panel is adjusted for the maximum loudness
of the system as required. One helpful option is to link it to The Trigger by
Fitness Audio to monitor the studio’s loudness level. It delivers a big cut to the
music if the sound level goes too high until it is turned down. We call this our
Audio Slap Circuit!
The Aeromix Mini Mixer was road tested and QC’d by the Aeromic Lab Team
for optimal sound quality. You will hear clean highs, punchy bass, no low
volume hiss when used with our Aeromic, Cyclemic, and EMic microphone
systems. Other mixers make promises on features but don’t deliver on sound
quality – for the best results go with the best!
The Aeromix Mini can be rack mounted with an optional rack mount kit. You
can also rack mount it side by side with either a Fitness Audio Wireless Mic
Receiver or an AeroLink Bluetooth Music Receiver.
• 2 Mic inputs – TRS + XLR
• 2 Stereo music inputs – (1 pair) RCA on rear, (1) 1/4” TRS in front
• 1 pair TRS stereo outputs @ 1V with Mono option
• Master Volume on rear panel – recessed
• Link for The Trigger Loudness Monitor for -15 db music ducking
• EVAC link – mutes the music where required by code
• iJax smartphone connection cable included
• 24V power supply for the quietest fitness mixer on the market!
• Heavy duty raised knobs and pots for rust prevention.
• Optional Rack Mount kit– 1RU