3-Way AV Style Speaker Pair
The inDESIGN iD-530A is an active three-way stereo speaker system consisting of one powered and one passive speaker. The speakers are compact, architecturally pleasing and come supplied with adjustable mounting brackets. Features include an on-board 15W stereo amplifier, Treble, Bass and Volume controls as well as unbalanced stereo RCA and 3.5 mm TRS jack line inputs.
The iD-530A features a 5.25” bass driver, 0.5” dynamic mid-range tweeter and a 1” piezo high frequency tweeter delivering a solid 2 x 15 watts RMS of clear, intelligible power.
The inDESIGN iD-530A series powered speakers deliver a new standard of high quality sound reinforcement for a variety of audio and visual applications. Compact and well designed, they are easy to operate and are set to become the standard in many AV installations.
- Power (Continuous): 2 x 15 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Calculated Max. SPL (Per Speaker): 100 dB
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz – 22 kHz
- Speaker Components:
Woofer: 134 mm (5.25”) Polypropylene
Piezo: 25 mm (1”)
Dynamic Tweeter: 12.5 mm (0.5”)
- Mains Power Requirement: 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 50W
- Each Speaker Dimension (W x H x D): 178 x 240 x 193 mm (7” x 9.4” x 7.5”)
- Box (Pair) Dimensions (W x H x D): 466 x 270 x 205 mm (18.3” x 10.6” x 8.1”)
Active Speaker: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
Passive Speaker: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)
- Gross Weight per Pair (Box): 5.8 kg (12.7 lbs)
- Accessories (Supplied):
Wall Brackets (Pair)
1.65 metre IEC Main Cord
2.6 metre Figure-8 Speaker Cable Instruction Manual
* Disclaimer: Instructions and specifications are correct at time of printing. Information within may be subject to change without notice.